Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moved In

We have finally moved to Rexburg. It was a pretty crazy week. I did all my hw in about 2 days then I packed the rest of the week. My old roommate Kim was amazing. She came over and helped me for a whole day. I don't know what I would have done without her. Then Kevin's family came on Friday and helped me clean and finish packing. We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. Kevin had to work all week so I had to do everything pretty much by myself. Without them, it definitely wouldn't have gotten done on time.We got everything into the truck on Friday and drove to Rexburg Saturday morning. I drove Kevin's car while he drove the moving truck. When we got to Rexburg, Kevin's old roommate Gustav met us at the apartment and so did my old roommate, Alisha, and her Fiancee Teague. With their help, everything was moved into our new place in about 30 min. Can I say again, WE ARE SO BLESSED! Now we are in the process of unpacking. Its taking alot longer then I hoped but that is because we are just lazy. HAHA! I will post pictures when its all set up. The apartment is awesome. We absolutely love it. Its newly remodeled and has all new appliances. How awesome is that?? There aren't even nail holes in the wall. We will be fixing that soon though. The one bad thing is we had to leave our couch behind because we couldn't get it out of our old apartment so we are forced to sit on the floor in the living room until we find a decent couch that we can get down into our apartment. Hopefully we will find one soon. We have only been here 4 days and I am already tired of sitting on the floor. lol! Well that is the update for now. Pictures will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment